21st July 2012, 10:39 AM
anandan harish kumar

Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and D-Pharmacy to earn more money and fame?

mbbs or pharm d which is the better option when i want to earn more money and fame?

21st July 2012, 05:30 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and D-Pharmacy to earn more money and fame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandan harish kumar View Post
mbbs or pharm d which is the better option when i want to earn more money and fame?
dear friend
It depends up on your interest , I will give difference between Doctor(MBBS) and Pharmacy , so that you can you know which course to take with good career.

>>The main difference between doctors and pharmacists is that doctors are involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients, that is clinical decision making.

>>Whereas pharmacists are involved in ensuring the safe and proper use of drugs, bearing in mind a drug's indications (what condition it's supposed to be used for... in case the doctor makes a mistake or didn't choose the best drug; sometimes a doctor will ring to ask what the pharmacist thinks) and interactions/adverse effects (again, often checking up on doctors; but they also need to make sure the patient knows how and when to take the drug and what to expect).

>>Obviously there is also the work that pharmacists do in the dispensary.

*I think now you get some what idea which course you have to take.

*If your economically good better to opt for MBBS. For MBBS course fee may be 25 lacks and above.

*If you secure good rank in MBBS the fee will be very less.

*If you get seat in govt colleges they will give you stifund also.

Go according to your interest for a bright future.

also i must tell you that a good mbbs doctor is mostly getting more money and fame than a pharmacist.
All The Best...
28th May 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBBS and D-Pharmacy to earn more money and fame?

what are course better mbbs or pharm d
15th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

which is better between mbbs and pharma d
27th September 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

if pharm d make me a good standard of living?
3rd October 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

mbbs and d.pharm both are better courses. it depends on ur interest and ur luck which wll give u fame n money
5th November 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pharmacy in pak???
5th November 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pharmacy in pak???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?