1st July 2012, 02:18 PM
akbarpasha

What are the possible ways to join in MBBS course if I am a fresher of B.Pharm? I am interested to do MBBS

am a fresher of b.pharm. now am intresting to do mbbs, now plz tel me the possible way to join in mbbs course?

20th July 2013, 06:14 PM
deepa...

Default Re: What are the possible ways to join in MBBS course if I am a fresher of B.Pharm? I am interested to do MBBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbarpasha View Post
am a fresher of b.pharm. now am intresting to do mbbs, now plz tel me the possible way to join in mbbs course?
hi...
you can join for MBBS... if you are interested...
for that you will have to leave the course that you are studying.. that is, you have to leave the b. pharm course and join in the coming academic year...

you can enter MBBS through

* management or
* entrance exam

you will have to join as a new candidate...
you can also join after completing your course.. but age limit should be considered..

some of the entrance exams for medical courses are:
AIIMS
NEET
JIPMER

AIIMS entrance exam does not have age limit... and also, you can attempt the entrance exam more than once....
you can also try to get admission through NEET entrance, which is all India medical entrance examination...
JIPMER is also a government medical institute.

AIIMS and JIPMER have very low fee structure... so try to get in to any of the two institutions..
AFMC is also a leading medical institute.. there is no fee in this college as it is under armed forces..
but AFMC is now listed under NEET..

you can do MBBS through this, or else you will have to join through management seat..

all the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?