29th June 2012, 04:34 PM
i4binu

Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?

which course is better for girls in india ece or cse according to their job oppurtunities etc?.please tell me.

29th June 2012, 06:31 PM
rahulsiwal

Default Re: Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4binu View Post
which course is better for girls in india ece or cse according to their job oppurtunities etc?.please tell me.
Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), an institution known for its policy research and advocacy on environmental issues, invites applications for the position of Site Manager to supervise the construction of its new research and training centre at Alwar in Rajasthan
29th June 2012, 06:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?

Both CSE and ECE are great for girls. If you look today, girls are outnumbering boys in admission for these courses in India.

The big difference is in job opportunities. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is considered evergreen for job opportunities in India. Even during the recession, this field is not likely to affected and continue to produce for jobs.

However it is worth mentioning that Electronics and Communication Engineering is considered to be tough by some over Computer Science Engineering (CSE).

Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is also considered good choice as it provides good knowledge on software and hardware side. The only advantagee of Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is Programming languages like (C++, Java, Oracle etc) but there are several short term courses that allows you to learn that.

On the other hand Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is considered easy however this field is easily affected by the recession or economic slowdown. You may want to consider that because India seems to be heading towards one.

As recession starts to grip a nation, Computer Science Engineering (CSE) related jobs becomes harder to come by. Besides Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is only related to Computer software and hardware.

I would use the same good old line that choose the field that interests you. If you are interested in computer science and programming than there is huge scope for you in Computer Science Engineering (CSE). However if you want to keep your options open than go for Electronics and communication Engineering (ECE) as it will still give you the basic understanding.
29th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Vimal.aarya

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4binu View Post
Both ECE & CSE branches of engineering are getting popular day by day. Each have equivalent career opportunities. And this does not upon gender. All the jobs created via them are suitable for males and females. Yes if you'd think about civil engg, that doesn't suits girls at all. But computer and electrical engg. in india have great jobs for girls and boys both.
30th June 2012, 09:28 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Most of the girls usually prefer Computer science engineering.So computer science engineering is better than Electrical communication engineering.

Now the IT field like CSE has the good growth in worlwide.The job opportunities available in that field.

After completing the course you can get job in MNC's like following.
  • Wipro
  • TCS
  • CTS
  • Accenture
  • Banking(Technical)

You can get in to software companies by doing CSE which is good for Girls as it involves less risk.

All the best.............
18th July 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

does the jobs done in TCS OR other softwarecompanies by CSE$ECE are same
28th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to join in ece branch in engineering but that course was doubt for me to get a seat in my willing college but i can surely get a seat in cse branch so suggest that whether i should take ece only in other college or join in my willing college by taking cse branch
1st July 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the govt. jobs available in govt. Of ap... If i do b-tech with CSEgroup.. I am i eligible for group-I services in govt. Of ap and for civil services at central level?
17th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

cse or ece which one is easier?
23rd June 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 191.50 will i get ece in a top engg colleges like velammal , jeppiar, panimalar, st.joseph's etc...
25th May 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is ece good for girls? actually i was weak in my inter physics. But electricity was the only part that gave interest to me. So i decided to opt ece. But people say that it is tough. Can i improve my subject in engineering. What about the job opportunities for the girls of ece?Is it so hard to get a job if I do ece?
19th October 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Why ece is not better for girls
30th March 2022, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am ece graduated women .so now which course is better chioce for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?