27th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to study by correspondence for IT employees

hi
I got placement in one of the most familier ITcompany after bca course.
which PG course is better for IT employees to study by correspondence with job.
is there any value for studying pg courses as correspondence.

31st December 2017, 05:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to study by correspondence for IT employees

Frankly speaking, post graduate professional courses should not be done in distance mode. The most suitable course for Bachelor of Computer Application candidates is Master of Computer Application. But while doing job, pursuing MCA in distance mode will be of no relevance.

You can take a break from job after having job experience and prepare for exam called NIMCET to pursue MCA in regular mode from top colleges of India. MCA from institutes like NIT will surely help you in getting good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?