19th June 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better when compared to Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering?

Which course is better when compared to Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Let me know which course to take to have a bright future. Hoping that I will get the answer soon on this.

15th July 2016, 08:34 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better when compared to Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better when compared to Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Let me know which course to take to have a bright future. Hoping that I will get the answer soon on this.
Depends on your interest, among other factors. At the end of the day, try to base your decision on your own interests. It might be hard, but try to introspect. So introspect yourself and try to understand what you really like and what you want to do as your living in future. Coming to the job opportunities, both Civil and Electrical are core engineering branches and lots of government jobs are available for both.

Electrical Engineering involves study of computer, electrical and electronics and communication. It deals with generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. Work is available in the atomic power plants, hydel or thermal power plants. Job opportunities are ample in both private and public sector like railways, civil aviation, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms and so on.

Civil Engineering on the other hand is a branch of engineering which deals with involves designing and managing a number of construction projects. A civil engineer can be involved in creating everything from a small bridge to a lavish residential complex. The range and application of civil engineering is the broadest and the most visible.

So choose whatever you want which you know you can confidently carry off without facing any hiccups.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?