5th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education?

I am a graduate from Nagarjuna Open University and I did my MBA-HR from IGNOU. Now I want to do Law through distance education. Can I ?

Related Questions:
  1. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  2. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university?
  3. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  4. Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  6. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  7. LLB course through distance education after post graduation?
  8. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  9. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  10. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  11. Can Graduates through distance education apply for DO exam?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  13. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  14. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  15. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  16. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  17. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  18. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2016, 08:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Law through distance education if done both graduation and post graduation through distance education?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Law course after master's and bachelor degree.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

The course is of three year duration from any recognised university. The admission in college or university is offered on the basis of merit in degree or on the basis of entrance examination.

So, you are eligible to pursue course in correspondence. List of university which offers the course in correspondence are :-

Sikkim Manipal university.

Dr. Ambedkar university.

Indira Gandhi National Open university.

Kashmir university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?