20th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do AMIE Diploma in Ceramic Technology?

Good afternoon sir,

I want to do Diploma in Cermaic Technology stream. Kindly help me in knowing about the procedure for doing AMIE diploma in the specified stream.

my email id. My id is [email protected]..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  2. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  4. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  5. Procedure to do B.Tech in Ceramic Technology through lateral entry?
  6. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  7. Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?
  8. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  9. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  10. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  11. How to do B.Tech in India after completing diploma in ceramic technology
  12. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  13. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which trade to choose in AMIE after Diploma in Paint Technology?
  15. In which branch I can study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Ceramic Technology? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  17. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
3rd June 2017, 06:00 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do AMIE Diploma in Ceramic Technology?

Sorry to inform you that Ceramic Technology course is not available under AMIE.
Following are the Engineering branches available to study under AMIE:
1) Architectural Engineering
2) Chemical Engineering
3) Civil Engineering
4) Computer Science and Engineering
5) Electrical Engineering
6) Electronics & Communication Engineering
7) Mechanical Engineering
8) Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
9) Mining Engineering
10) Production Engineering
11) Textile Engineering
30th October 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,I am a graduate in science and having 12 years of work experience in a reputated sanitaryware industry.Due to having no technical qualification I am deprived of quick promotion and other benefits.I am interested to do ceramic course through distance education , please suggest me .my email id is [email protected].
Thanks
Umakanth.
30th October 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam,I am a graduate of science courses and having 12 years of work experience in a reputated sanitaryware industry and want to do ceramic course through distance education . please suggest me in my email id
[email protected]
Thanks.
Umakanth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?