30th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?

I have pass 12 with science {pcmb}with 60/ .I am intersted in commputer .what to do?

30th May 2012, 04:14 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pass 12 with science {pcmb}with 60/ .I am intersted in commputer .what to do?
hello
you have mention that you are complete your 12th class with science stream. your interest is in computers. so you have some option you can select any one option.
1. engineering
2. BCA

from both you can do because you have science stream in 12th class.
after apply the engineering form you can do engineering with CS/ IT branch.
or if you don't want to do engineering then you can do BCA.
BCA is a professional Bachelor course. this is related to computers.
from both you can choose any one option.
best of luck.
30th May 2012, 04:16 PM
akhil abbas

Thumbs up Re: Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?

HI! I am doing engineering from JNTUH university,hyderabad.

OPTION:1
You May choose engineering by taking branches like computer science engineering(CSE) or Information technology(IT).

OPTION:2
You may choose Bachelor of computer science(B.Sc in computers).According to your percentage this course is good for you.

OPTION:3
If you are interested in commerce as well as in computers then you may choose bachelor of commerce in computers(B.com computers).
30th May 2012, 05:01 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?

Hi,
After completing 12th you can engineering i.e., B.E or B-tech in computer science or Information technology. You can also do B.sc computers and after that for higher studies you can do M.C.A.

With regards
mani
30th May 2012, 05:06 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Smile Re: Which course can I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Science with 60% of marks having interest in Computer?

Hi,
After completing 12th you can engineering i.e., B.E or B-tech in computer science or Information technology. You can also do B.sc computers and after that for higher studies you can do M.C.A.

With regards
mani
30th May 2012, 05:17 PM
belidepriyanka

hi....
As a student of science completing 12 class you can opt for BIOTECHNOLOGY,COMPUTERSCIENCE IN ENGINEERING....
7th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i just complete my 12 pu in science . I want to know which option is better in comparing bsc nd bca . Which course is good in bsc
26th January 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am studying PCMB. i want to take engineering for my higher studies. i am confused what to take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?