3rd May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc Honors having interest in Science?

i have done bsc (hons) but nw m least interested in science, what course should i opt out of india???????????

3rd October 2012, 01:45 AM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc Honors having interest in Science?

Dear aspirant,
This is a great query to be solved.
I will be happy to provide a solution to the issue you have.

It is based on the stream you have in B.Sc i.e.
Physics
chemistry
computer science

If it is science you can try to study physics in IIT for that you have to attend an entrance exam.

At the same time in case of chemistry you have the option to apply for Oil and as related courses or geologist courses which has a great demand in the whole world.
In this field you can expect a huge salary from oil and gas companies.

In case of computer science you can opt for MCA or MSc IT. But MCA will be the best choice.
In this case you can get a job in software companies.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
21st May 2019, 03:58 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Smile Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc Honors having interest in Science?

Dear Student, As you have completed B.sc.in particular subject..so now you are eligible for M.sc..as you complete M.sc you can do further M.phil as well ph.d in particular subject....i hope it will help you...
7th November 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc Honors having interest in Science?

Which course is best for mba in chemistry feild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?