15th September 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after 12th non medical?

which course i choose after +2 non medical...Please tell me whch one is it

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I choose finishing 12th in PCB(Non Medical)?
  3. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  4. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  5. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  6. Which are the courses available after 12th with non medical?
  7. Which course to choose after 12th non medical?
  8. What are the options to choose after 12th in Non Medical except engineering? Any course related to chemistry if not interested in Maths?
  9. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  10. What are the subjects available for me after passing 12th in private exam in non medical?
  11. What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?
  12. Which course should I choose after passing 12th with medical
  13. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  14. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  15. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  16. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  17. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  18. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
29th April 2015, 02:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after 12th non medical?

* There are so many fields after completing your 12th class with non medical stream.

* But my suggestion to you is that if you are interested in the technical field then you should choose the engineering line.

* The duration of the course will be four years.

* After that you simply have to appear in the GATE entrance exam and score good marks.

* if you score good marks then you are allowed to appear in interview for different PSU companies.
9th June 2015, 02:19 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to choose after 12th non medical?

There are many courses after completing your 12th with good percentage.But Engineering is best.There are many jobs offered only Engineering students.Engineering gives you better salary also.

Engineering--

Computer Science and Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Biotechnology
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Agricultural Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Food Technology
Textile Engineering
Chemical Engineering

Management---

BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
MBA - Master of Business Administration
Marketing Management
Finance Management
Human Resource Management
International Business Management
Operation Management
Event Management
Retail Management

Science---

B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons)
Pharmacy
Naturopathy & Yogic Science
Dairy Technology
Biotechnology
BCA

Commerce---

B.Com
CA (Chartered Accountant)
CS (Company Secretary)

Arts & Humanities---

Law Courses
Animation & Multimedia
Fashion Technology
Visual arts
Literary arts
Performing arts
Aviation & Hospitality Management
Hotel Management & Catering
Mass communication
Languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?