25th June 2010, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?

I want to know the course fee of pg diploma in clinical data management.also the placement and initial salary package after completing this particular course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee of PG diploma in clinical data management? What is the initial salary package after completing the course?
  2. After completing diploma in clinical research and clinical data management what can I do?
  3. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List best institutes in Delhi for PG Diploma in Clinical Research?
  5. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  6. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
  7. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  8. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  9. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  10. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  11. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  12. How much salary package can i expect after Hotel Management course?
  13. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  14. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  15. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  16. What is the scope in PG diploma in travel and tourism management? What is the salary package?
  17. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
20th March 2011, 08:38 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the course fee of pg diploma in clinical data management.also the placement and initial salary package after completing this particular course.

Dear friend Fee for PG diploma in clinical Data Management is approx 400,000......

this is also depend on your college because if your college is available in cheap area then your fees may be increase or decrease.............

but this is nice idea for you you take admission in this immediately and in this your future is bright..............

that's you can try for it.............

package approx starting from rs.400,00 to rs. 150,0000 pe annum.............

Nowadays so much required in these days that's why you can try for it...........

GOOD LUCK...........
7th August 2011, 01:04 AM
nikitamokal

Default Re: Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?

i have completed my bsc nursing i have 5 years of expirience, i am bit confused regarding which course of clinical research will be more benificial in terms of sallory aswell as for professional growth and will have assurance for good job placement, whether realy degree matters or full time course will be more benificial?mmsc full time / msc correspondance will do / pg diploma / apdcrm wat is the best option ?
thanking you.
7th August 2011, 02:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?

My friend Fee for PG diploma in clinical Data Management is near about 400,000.

But it also depend on your college because if your college is available in cheap area then your fees may be increase or decrease.

package approx starting from rs.400,00 to rs. 150,0000/annum

Thanks!
20th October 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.sc graduate,since july 2010 to current date working as a clinical research coordinator participated in 3 clinical trials..I Would like to inform you that i am not better in speaking english so i am not getting CTA,CRA jobs in CRO.So i decided to do course in Clinical data management,SAS programming, is it helpful to me?Please give your valuable advise to me....

Send your response to my email id: [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc and now im planning to join in clinical database management course.pls tell me what will be the fees for 1month crash course and what will be the package can i expect after completion of course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?