27th November 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

hi also complete this year my bca degree then plz sugges me which course i will do then i get a perffct job with maximum salary

10th December 2011, 05:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

You have a lot of options after completing BCA. You can pursue Masters degree in Computer Application (MCA). This will increase your demand in IT field provided you get good marks in MCA. Going for MBA is another option. You can apply for PSC, UPSC test if you are looking for a government job. Also opportunities in various private IT firms are there.
10th December 2011, 06:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

hi dear............
After BCA for good jobs with a good salary you can go for MCA or MBA .
both are good in their stage ....

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you will get details information regarding your qualification & can choose what to do from this........

good luck.........
10th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,MBA is the best option for you.MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) is offered in many colleges and universities in india.CAT is the entrance exam which takes you to the prestigious IIM,IIT and some more good management colleges.When you crack cat and get in the iim and your life is secured.But only hardwork and patience would lead you to iim.There are many good coaching centers available for coaching in CAT.You can also study MBA in abroad by cracking GMAT.GMAT has syllabus similar to CAT.For more information feel free to ask your questions here.We are pleased to answer you.
10th December 2011, 09:47 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi also complete this year my bca degree then plz sugges me which course i will do then i get a perffct job with maximum salary
Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

Honestly saying , now a days it is a bit difficult for BCA students to get high salaried jobs .Today companies need MCA degree and most of the BCA students get a bit less salary due to the competition from engineers and MCA holder students .

But don't worry .you can still get a good job .I will suggest you to join some professional courses like - Diploma in .NET , J2EE,PHP from NIIT. They are known for good placement(infact 100% in some places).so join NIIT otherwise complete MCA. If you have residence near to delhi then join NIIT southex centre.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th December 2011, 09:58 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

Quote:
Course after BCA to get perfect salary

Hi friend,

I will strongly suggest you to go for MCA and then you will definitely able to get job even you will be able to sit in campus recruitment of major companies.

But, if you want to go ahead with your decision , I will suggest you to do course in the for following languages to get mastery over them , as a student of BCA , some of them you must be knowing:-

-C
-C++
-JAVA
-.NET
-HTML
-SQL
-PLSQL
-DATA STRUCTURE
-UNIX
-NETWORKING

After this ,if you apply in some companies , you will definitely able to find good job.

If you have any doubt then post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
10th December 2011, 10:50 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Congratulation for completing BCA course. As you have completed BCA you have surely gained good knowledge of Software.
Now you can go for MCA. MCA is the complementary course of BCA. After completing MCA course your professional capabilities will be boosted. So complete MCA and then try in IT sector. You can also try in the Govt. sector as well.

Best Wishes.....
10th December 2011, 10:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your BCA then you completely move up to MCA
after complete MCA then you go for Job
then you choose what job you decide your mind .

There is many fields open for you

1) Software field

There is many company who requires many candidates those have
B.TECH/MCA they selected these candidate for Software developer.

MNC like:

Infosys
Mahindra Satyam
Cognigant
Accenture

etc...

2) Government sector

There is many opportunity for Govt. sector like:-

IAS
Postal sector
Banking sector
Forest
Railway
Police
etc..

Decision is yours....

Good Luck...........
10th December 2011, 11:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BCA course you will not be able to get a very good job..

For that I will suggest you to go for MCA course..

After completion of MCA course you can get a very good in IT companies..

But for now you can go for some job prospective courses like-

1.JAVA
2.J2EE
3.ASP.NET
4.DBMS
etc..
These are the important courses ....

All the best.
11th December 2011, 01:51 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA) is a three years Bachelor degree program.Its the IT(i.e.computer) oriented Graduation degree course.

According to me, its better to do Master degree course. you can look for following options as your higher education,then toy can apply in top IT companies or MNCs like TCS,

Wipro,

CTS,

Infosys,

Dell,

HCL,

Accenture

Zenpact

Tech Mahindra etc

So after BCA,go for the MCA/MBA degree in one of the following institutions like:

1) You can try for M.Sc.Tech in Computer Science and then if you can do well then you can go for IIT.

2) You can try for MBA and it is very good option for you as you can enhance yourself in both technical and management side. After MBA career option is also very appreciating.

3) You can also try for MCA which is also very good P.G. option.

If you want to enhance yourself more in technical side so try to choose M.Sc.Tech or MCA otherwise go for MBA.

For MCA you can go for following colleges :-

1) Pune University, Pune

2) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(Delhi)

3) Banaras Hindu University

For MBA you can go for the following colleges :-

1) 7 Indian Institute of Management

2) Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) , Jamshedpur

3) Indian Institute of Planning and Management

4) IIT Delhi

5) Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
11th December 2011, 02:48 PM
prashant more

Smile Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

Honestly saying , now a days it is a bit difficult for BCA students to get high salaried jobs .Today companies need MCA degree and most of the BCA students get a bit less salary due to the competition from engineers and MCA holder students .

But don't worry .you can still get a good job .I will suggest you to join some professional courses like - Diploma in .NET , J2EE,PHP from NIIT. They are known for good placement(infact 100% in some places).so join NIIT otherwise complete MCA. If you have residence near to delhi then join NIIT southex centre.
11th December 2011, 03:40 PM
prashant more

Smile Re: Which course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA?

30th January 2012, 10:19 PM
Rapchik007

Congratulation for completing BCA course. As you have completed BCA you have surely gained good knowledge of Software.
Now you can go for MCA. MCA is the complementary course of BCA. After completing MCA course your professional capabilities will be boosted. So complete MCA and then try in IT sector. You can also try in the Govt. sector as well.
2nd January 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I'm Student of BCA and am also doing some professional courses like -php , html , java and 6mnth cmputr h/w course so plz sugest me a part tyme job
4th January 2013, 03:38 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

course I have to do to get a perfect Job with good salary being a candidate of BCA

1.unix
2..net
3.linux
4.java
5.php
6.c,c++
7.sql
8.html
9.networking
10.plsql

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

which computer course i have to do as i pass 12th in com and can i get jop with maximum sallary after the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?