26th August 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?

hi i m girish, i have completed my BCA, & now i m pursing MCA IInd year,i want a good govt job, which salary starts from 18,000 .....pls mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Short term course after BCA to get good job and good salary? -- [New]
  2. Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?
  3. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  4. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  5. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  6. What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?
  7. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  8. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  9. How to get a good job with a good salary after completing BCA with 85%?
  10. Can I get a good job after BCA from Ranchi University?
  11. How much salary can I expect after completing MCA from IGNOU? How can I get a good job in a good company?
  12. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  13. Career prospects of BCA? Can I do MS or MBA after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better to do among Job and MCA after completing BCA?
  15. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  17. How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA
  18. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
10th December 2011, 12:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?

Hello Friend,
As a MCA you have several opportunities in the IT sector and even in other sectors as well. First of all decide upon the sector and the company you want to work with and follow their website for vacancies. Also register yourself with the local consultancy as they will intimate you whenever there is a vacancy as per you eligibility and job profile you are looking for. Jobs in ITsector is available all across India and if you are ready to travel out of your city then keep following the official website of the IT companies you are interested to work with, as vacancies keep coming for different post and for different locations.
Regarding you getting a job, let me assure you that after successfully completing your MCA, you will surely get job as per your liking. Just keep looking for opportunities.

Regards
10th December 2011, 02:55 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?

It is not easy to get job easy in government sector, yes you can get salary 18000+ but for this package they demand from you is Experience of 2 to 3 years. Once you get the job then you don't need to take tension as your salary increases accordingly.So
your first aim is how to get job in government sector.

Best of luck
13th December 2011, 07:46 PM
surajit banerjee

West Bengal governmental jobs after MCA and salaries
20th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completing my bca please tell me the sallery of bca student??
28th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

is bca is depends only on it
16th January 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

please in my questions bca completing job it filed anyone this company
1st December 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed my MCA with 76.66% but steel i am not getting JOB in IT sector what should i do.. ?
23rd April 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam
i want to know that after completing bca is not easy to get job in companies???
30th April 2015, 12:00 AM
PATHGUIDE

Being fresher after BCA (Bachelors in computer application) if you go for a job in any private company then you will be paid not more than 20k.

With experience you can get a good package of around 25-40k but that will require to gain at least 10yrs of experience .

If you apply and get job in government department then it will be very good.
I suggest you to go for at least master's degree either through distance or regular mode to get high salaried more satisfying jobs.

You can pursue:
MBA IT
MCA
MCA - MTECH

You can also pursue some certification/language courses from recognised institutions which will boost your salary package e.g. .NET/MCS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?