27th February 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course?

Hi there!!!

I'm studyng BCA and just completed 5th semester and I'm worried about getting a job after completing my BCA. So can I start finding any job before completing 6th semester and do I require to do any additional course??? Please Help me out... And please also tell me what kind of job i will get...??

28th February 2016, 12:41 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course?

Yes, You can get good job in various private companies after completion of BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course but in starting you will get low pay jobs because your degree is not enough for good salary.If you want high salary than it is necessary to complete your Post Graduation.
Post Graduation Course after BCA:
>>MCA(Master in Computer Application)
>>MBA(Master of Business Administration).

List of Various companies in which you can get jobs after BCA:
*HCL
*Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
*Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
*Covansys India Ltd.
*L&T Infotech Ltd.
*SATYAM
*INFOTECH
*DELL
*AVAYA
*WIPRO
*SEED INFOTECH
*BPO'S
*VIRTELA
29th February 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job in private companies after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi there!!!

I'm studyng BCA and just completed 5th semester and I'm worried about getting a job after completing my BCA. So can I start finding any job before completing 6th semester and do I require to do any additional course??? Please Help me out... And please also tell me what kind of job i will get...??
Yes, it is possible to get a good job in private companies after the completion of BCA course. There are many software companies hiring BCA candidates. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview. So you have to prepare well to clear all the rounds to get selected. The aspirant must have very good communication skill. The aspirant can work as software developer, software tester, technical support executive, technical writer, web designer, software sales engineer, teacher etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?