18th October 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course I have to study for Food Technology?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream and wants to study Food Technology degree course. So, which course do I need to study exactly? What is the cut-off and which college would be best? What is a scope of Food Technology?

22nd October 2019, 11:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I have to study for Food Technology?

Eligibility criteria for Food Technology course:-
The candidate should have passed 12th in science stream with subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and home science and minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by a University / Colleges.

Scope of Food Technology course:-
Hospitals
Restaurants
Packing Industry
Food Wholesale
Retailers
Organic Scientist
Food Handler
Food Processing Operator
Food Labs
Lab Technician

List of colleges offering Food Technology course:-
Anna University, Gandhi, Chennai
Jadavpur University, Jadavpur, Kolkata
ICT Mumbai - Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
IIT Guwahati - Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?