25th April 2018, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate?

Hello Sir, I have done my MSc in Food Science and Technology and BSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics. If I qualify UGC-NET for Home Science, will I be able to do PhD in Food Technology? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about CSIR-UGC-NET for Food Science & Technology student?
  3. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  4. Reference books for UGC NET exam for food science and technology
  5. Can I write UGC NET exam on the basis of M.Sc Food Science and Technology?
  6. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  7. Which subject to choose in UGC NET after completion of M.Sc Food technology?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. Is there NET in food technology? What is the qualification of assistant professor in food technology?
  11. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET examination after completing M.Sc. in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  13. Which is better in terms of job M.Sc Food Technology or M.Sc Food Science & Technology?
  14. Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  16. Entrance exam to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture in Coimbatore? Fee details of the course?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to get PhD(Food Technology) admission in Germany through UGC-NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?