11th February 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to study at graduate level for Train Loco Pilot?

I am 12th appearing student with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) group. Which course do I need to study for Train Loco Pilot? Am I eligible for that course? From where to study that course? How much would be the fees?

13th February 2019, 07:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to study at graduate level for Train Loco Pilot?

The minimum academic qualification required for Loco Pilot exam is bachelor's degree in engineering or diploma in engineering or 12th board exam plus ITI from a recognized institute.

You have not studied Mathematics at 12th level, you can not go for B.Tech course in streams like Civil, electrical or Mechanical engineering etc. You can pursue diploma in engineering to become eligible for Train Loco Pilot exam.
14th February 2019, 10:02 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to study at graduate level for Train Loco Pilot?

RRB conducts entrance examination for recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed ITI or diploma course from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

The entrance examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
14th February 2019, 02:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

It is not required to have bachelor degree to appear for Loco Pilot recruitment examination conducted by RRB.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed ITI or diploma course from a recognised institute.

So, you have to pursue above qualification to become eligible to appear in the examination.

For detail information about the examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
14th February 2019, 09:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You do not need bachelor degree qualification to appear Loco Pilot recruitment examination.

As the required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma course.

The age limit is 18-30 years. Yes, you are eligible to pursue ITI or Diploma course as per your required qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?