11th October 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

After doing sailing as a Junior Engineering through Anglo Easternship management how to join as a deck cadet?

Hello,i am jayant from india I want to do deck courses as, I have done sailing as a junior engineer through anglo eastern ship management but I want to join as a deck cadet plz suggest what al
Courses I have to do thankyou . [email protected]

14th February 2019, 06:41 PM
Sampatbera

Default Re: After doing sailing as a Junior Engineering through Anglo Easternship management how to join as a deck cadet?

After completion of your as a junior engineering you can't join as a deck cadet on board ship.
For to join as a deck cadet you need to do either of one courses 1. Diploma in nautical science called as DNS 2 . BSC in nautical science.
DNS course will be of 1 year then you can join as a deck cadet on board ship.
BSC in nautical science is a three year course after that you can join as a deck cadet.
14th February 2019, 08:00 PM
Sampatbera

Default Re: After doing sailing as a Junior Engineering through Anglo Easternship management how to join as a deck cadet?

You can't join as a deck cadet after sailed on board as a junior engineer.
You have to do either of one course 1. Diploma in Nautical Science or DNS or 2. BSC in Nautical Science.
DNS course is 1 year residential course while BSC in nautical science is 3 year residential course.
After completion of DNS you need to sail as a deck cadet for at least 18 months on board ship to give your third mate exam while after completion of BSC in Nautical Science you need to sail as a deck cadet for 12 months to give third mate exam.
14th February 2019, 09:39 PM
Sampatbera

You can't join as a deck cadet after sailed on board as a junior engineer.
You have to do either of one course 1. Diploma in Nautical Science or DNS or 2. BSC in Nautical Science.
DNS course is 1 year residential course while BSC in nautical science is 3 year residential course.
After completion of DNS you need to sail as a deck cadet for at least 18 months on board ship to give your third mate exam while after completion of BSC in Nautical Science you need to sail as a deck cadet for 12 months to give third mate exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?