25th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma and I want to become a Loco Pilot so I want to know am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing Diploma? what steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required in Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  2. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  4. What is the education criteria required to become a loco pilot?
  5. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  6. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  7. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  8. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  9. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  10. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
  12. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  14. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  15. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  16. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
27th January 2017, 04:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?

The qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways and the steps that you need to follow are mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised University.

=> The age criteria to apply for this examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

No minimum percentage criteria is required and candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination. You need to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination by applying online at RRB official website once, the official notification is released by RRB.
27th January 2017, 11:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board and have diploma in engineering degree. The age limit is 18-30 years with relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

To get more details about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
9th January 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage needs to become loco pilot in Indian railway ? And can civil engineering diploma student can become loco pilot in Indian railway
20th August 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of loco pilot jobs sir please tell me
20th August 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of loco pilot job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?