12th October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Which course is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS from USA? I'm a B.E(IT) 4th year student

i am a final year student of BE(IT) i want to study futher which is better doing MTech or MS from Usa

15th April 2012, 12:22 AM
rounak_online

Default Re: Which course is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS from USA? I'm a B.E(IT) 4th year student

Dear friend
See for computer and IT doing Mtech or MS would be only when you want to go in professor line or research. So if you want to go to this line you should try otherwise don't waste your time and join any IT firm and gain some experience.
If still you want to choose from MS or M.Tech it depends on you Its true that master degre from outside are worthy. So for MS you have to clear GRE and then TOEFL.
So its totally upto you.and for M.Tech you have to give gate
thanks
balram
26th April 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS from USA? I'm a B.E(IT) 4th year student

i'm doing my B.E (ISE) 2nd sem in Bangalore ,want to do MS for better salary so which course should i choose? Which are the exams that I should take up for entry in top universities abroad.. Which books are preferable for preparing for these exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?