24th September 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I join after B.Tech among Civil engineering, M.Planning and M.Design?

What course should I join After doing my BTech. in Civil Engineering,M. planning or Mdesign? Also tell me about the M.Planning v/s M Design

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  2. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  4. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  7. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  8. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  10. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  11. How to join faculty in private civil engineering? I have completed B.tech in civil engineering
  12. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  16. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
30th October 2015, 07:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I join after B.Tech among Civil engineering, M.Planning and M.Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What course should I join After doing my BTech. in Civil Engineering,M. planning or Mdesign? Also tell me about the M.Planning v/s M Design
M.Design and M.Planning both are post graduate course that are pursued by students in the colleges.

M.Design mainly deals with the project work. It emphasis on creating a plan in an impressive and artistic way. After becoming designers through M.Design course, you can get a pay scale of Rs.5k to 8k per month at the startup. However, pay scale may rise upto Rs.50k to 75k when you are experienced in this field.

Exams through which you can get admission to M.Design course:
  • National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT)
  • NID Entrance Test
  • School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Entrance Exam
  • CEED entrance exam
  • National Council for Interior Design Qualification exam
  • NIFT entrance exam
  • National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED)

Some of the popular and reputed colleges for pursuing M.Design course are:
  • Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, Mumbai
  • Global Institute of Fashion Technlogy (GIFT) Kolkata
  • Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design Hyderabad
  • Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (West Delhi) - INIFD Delhi
  • Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology - CEPT University, Ahmadabad
  • Dhiyoh International School of Design (DISD), Pune

M.Planning Course is another course that focuses mainly on town and country planning, regional planning, sustainable development, spatial planning and its related environmental fields.

Some of the popular and reputed colleges for pursuing M.Plan course are:
  • SPA-School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
  • IIT Kharagpur
  • Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
  • Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • Anna University, Chandigarh
  • Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?