23rd August 2012, 03:27 PM
singh garima shailendra

How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?

I have completed section-A exam conducted by AMIE,in December 2011 from centre-Vadodara.I want to know if i can get admission in regular BE/BTech Course in Civil Engg. at any engineering colleges under the regulation of Gujarat Technical University.And if it is possible ,you r kindly requested to let me know,that in which semester of regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. i will get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  2. How to get admission in regular B.Tech/B.E after completing section A exam
  3. How to get admission in regular B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in civil engineering?
  5. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  6. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course? -- [New]
  7. Information about AMIE course?
  8. Will I get admission in GTU M.Pharm college after getting disqualified form GPAT exam?
  9. How to continue my further education in regular B.E while pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. Is it possible to change my course for 2nd year? How to take admission for civil engineering in diploma?
  11. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
  13. What is the admission date for direct 2nd year admission in GTU?
  14. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  15. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  17. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
  18. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
2nd September 2013, 02:05 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?

hi,friend
Yes.you can surely start your B.E in Automobile regular course after Diploma in Automobile having 1 year experience.
GTU is the Gujrat technology university which also offer Automobile engineering course.
now you have to apply for Diploma to Degree admission for GTU.then you will get admission according to diploma marks.
In the GTU ,only last year diploma marks are consider.so you will get admission on the base of last year diploma marks.

* Automobile college in GTU
There are now a time 4 Degree engineering college offer automobile engineering in GTU.

1.Dr. S and S.S. Gandhi College of Engineering Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
majura gate , Surat (Surat Dist.) - 394651

2.Government Engineering College, Modasa (Gujarat)
Shamlaji Road , Modasa (Sabarkantha Dist.) - 383315

3. L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Navrangpura , Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad Dist.) - 380015

4. Vivekanand Institute of Technology, Rajkot (Gujarat)
Jetalsar (Gam)P.O, Jetpur Taluk , Rajkot (Rajkot Dist.) - 360370

Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?