28th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission fee and other details of PG in English from a good university?

I want to do PG in English from a good university. Please give me the details regarding the admission fee and the other details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D course abroad?
  2. What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join?
  3. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  5. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the course fee and exam details for doing Ph.D in English?
  7. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  9. Information regarding ph.d in english from Delhi University
  10. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  11. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  12. How to get admission in AGBSC in Annamalai University? Contact details and the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  14. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  15. How can I study in USA with scholarship after completing 12th standard?
  16. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  17. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  18. What can I do before B.Com graduation?
30th October 2015, 08:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission fee and other details of PG in English from a good university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG in English from a good university. Please give me the details regarding the admission fee and the other details.
Some of the prominent colleges in India that offer PG in English Literature are:
  • Sri Ramakrishna PG College, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh
  • Manipal Centre for Philosophy and Humanities, Manipal, Karnataka
  • Calcutta University
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi
  • Burdwan University, West Bengal
  • Delhi University
  • Osmania PG College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
  • Central Institute of English and Foreign Language
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University

Fee Structure

Fees of M.A. in English Literature may vary from college to college. It may go higher upto 78000 per year as well as low upto 1800 per year.
University of Calcutta has fees of Rs.1800 to 3600 per year while University of Mumbai has a fees of Rs.2500 per year for the same course.
If we talk about Amity University, then fees of this course is roughly around Rs.39000 per semester.

Admission Procedure

Admission in this course is based on Entrance test. The duration of exam is about 90 minutes. It may vary from college to college. And objective questions are asked in the paper.
While direct admissions are based on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?