1st July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?

I am dng 3rd civil engineering ..I'll really confused in my higher.. which course should I joini want to do my higher stdies in abroad whe'er e'er sjould i apply amd which course ..i prefered M.tech in design id this k for girls

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  5. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [New]
  6. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  7. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  8. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  9. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  10. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  11. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
  13. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  14. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  15. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  16. How to go for higher studies in abroad after finishing 12th?
  17. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  18. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
25th December 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?

what should i do after completing my btech in IT... ??
should I opt for higher studies or job ??
3rd September 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?

i am stdyng b.e. mech. I want to do MS in abroad..can anyone gve suggestions hw to approach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?