4th March 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?

Hello
I have been trying to get scholarship into
Higher Studies in Abroad but I have found no
response in the website. Please I will like you
to enlighten me on how to do it.

5th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT/any other examinations depending upon the selection of your course and also you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to score good marks in these examinations and also you must have to secure an aggregate of at least 60% marks in your Graduation degree from a recognised university and you need to apply for admission in the university before 2-3 months of last date of application forms. Generally, the application forms last date will be different from scholarship application forms last date. So, you need to enquire about the last date of scholarship application form and you need to submit it in time to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?