4th August 2012, 10:39 PM
kalaz

Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs

I'm doing B-TECH in bio-tech 3rd yr and i have some backlogs ........... I'm planning to do higher studies in abroad ...... So is there any problem doing higher studies in abroad because of this backlogs ....... Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  2. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  3. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  4. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  5. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
  11. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  14. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  15. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  16. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  17. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  18. Is it possible to change my stream from computers to biotech or environmental studies for higher studies?
14th December 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs

i have 36 backlogs im looking for aboard education is it possible
21st December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs

i had 15 back logs in my btech......now i cleared all....so am i elgible to go to usa ?
7th August 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i spoke to a few consultancies personally,, all they suggest is countries like UK where your backlogs dont matter(as long as you completed your b-tech atleast)...so.. all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?