5th October 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study for Fisheries and from where in Kerala?

Which course should I study for Fisheries? From where can I study in Kerala? Is there any entrance? Can I get admission in Fisheries without attending any entrance exam in Kerala?

24th July 2020, 02:34 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which course to study for Fisheries and from where in Kerala?

You can apply for the bachelor's courses in fisheries after completion of 10+2 with PCB group.
To become fishery or Aquaculture graduate, you have to pass entrance examination called Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) Common Entrance test.

List of colleges providing Fisheries Course in Kerala:-
1.Kerala University of fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
2.Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical And Engineering Training
3.Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
4.School of Industrial Fisheries
5.National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training NIFPHATT
6.Fisheries Training Center
7.Department of Aquatic Biology & Fisheries
No,you can't get admission unless you pass the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?