21st July 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Fisheries after B.Sc Fisheries? Syllabus of PhD in Fisheries? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Fisheries course and after it want to do PhD. Send me whole procedure to do PhD in Fisheries? Syllabus of PhD in Fisheries? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  3. Part time PhD in Marine Biotechnology/Fisheries for an employee of State Fisheries Department?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD(Aquaculture) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  8. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  10. Am I eligible to join ICAR affiliated college for M.Sc after completion of BFSc course?
  11. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  12. Is Fisheries a good field for females? Which post graduation course is best in Fisheries field?
  13. Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  17. Syllabus and subjects contents of 3 year Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences in Aquaculture course
  18. How many PhD(Fisheries Science) seats are available in Marathwada Agriculture University?
15th August 2017, 05:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Fisheries after B.Sc Fisheries? Syllabus of PhD in Fisheries? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Fisheries course and after it want to do PhD. Send me whole procedure to do PhD in Fisheries? Syllabus of PhD in Fisheries? Where to apply for it?
Sorry, you can not apply for P.Hd fisheries degree directly after B.SC fisheries because after bachelors you have to go through masters degree that is M.SC Fisheries. After doing M.SC Fishery then you can choose P.Hd course.Here below are step by step details regarding P.Hd fisheries course:-

>> After bachelors you can go for masters in fisheries science. Duration of masters in fisheries science is 2 years that are divided into 4 semesters.

Specialization courses in Fisheries Science Course:-

:- Fish Engineering.

:- Fish Processing Technology.

:- Fisheries Biology.

:- Fisheries Environment.

:- Aquaculture.

:- Post – Harvest Technology.

:- Fisheries Biotechnology.

So according to my opinion do masters in one of specialization and then apply for P.Hd fisheries course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?