22nd October 2011, 08:52 AM
pujit jirawla

Which are the courses in Animation that can pay me high salary?

I'm in puc 1st year and what courses I should to become a animator so that I can get haigh paid salary in future

Related Questions:
  1. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  3. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  4. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  5. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better?
  6. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  7. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  8. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  9. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  10. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  11. Courses related to Animation available to study for 10th student?
  12. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  13. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  14. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  15. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  16. What salary can I expect after doing bachelor in 3D Animation
  17. Can we join Animation after passing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities
  18. Medical courses that can bring high salary and high scope in Foreign courses? -- [New]
14th December 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses in Animation that can pay me high salary?

can we earn 1 lakh after bsc animation
18th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

what i should do either diploma or first pass 12th to become an animator?
5th March 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

MY SON IS GIVING HIS 10TH EXAM TODAY, I WANT TO ENROLL HIM FOR ANIMATION. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH FIELD HE HAS TO TAKE, HE CAN OPT FOR COMMERCE. WHAT ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS
25th June 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can we join animation after passing b.sc computer science ? Which type of course & how to joined animation course? Procedure for it? Any coleg in maharashtra?
26th August 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

after my 10th pass am doin aaip-vfx in animation after the completion of the course what salary i will be paid??
31st May 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i take above 1Lack salary after diploma in animation give me answer yes and no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?