4th June 2011, 06:32 PM
Mainak_IT

Which are the good courses available after B.E(IT) other than M.E/MBA? Are courses like MCP, game programming, animation good after B.E(IT)?

Sir,
Plz suggest me good courses after B.E(I.T) other than M.E/M.B.A. At present I am in 3rd year B.E(I.T). Are courses like MCP(Microsoft Certified Professional),game programming,animation good after B.E(I.T). My interest is in computer programming.

17th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses available after B.E(IT) other than M.E/MBA? Are courses like MCP, game programming, animation good after B.E(IT)?

i am applied BE[IT] in S.A ENGINEERING COLLEGE in chennai. this course is easy or not ? and how can i prepare this course to study well , please give any tips to study well sir
2nd July 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses available after B.E(IT) other than M.E/MBA? Are courses like MCP, game programming, animation good after B.E(IT)?

Suggest me any of the good courses after B.E(I.T),related to fashion designing or animation.
13th September 2011, 08:00 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

there are many courses, and you mentioned that you are interested in the programming languages,

you can do c++, java language. java is so much uses in these days, this is the language in which if you are perfect in the particular language then no one can stop you, you will make your way own, you do not need of any one.

Animation is also very popular course in these days, after B.E. you can do this, because animation has good scope.

best of luck.
13th September 2011, 08:01 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

there are many courses, and you mentioned that you are interested in the programming languages,

you can do c++, java language. java is so much uses in these days, this is the language in which if you are perfect in the particular language then no one can stop you, you will make your way own, you do not need of any one.

Animation is also very popular course in these days, after B.E. you can do this, because animation has good scope.

best of luck.
26th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E in ECE. I want to know more about CDAC at chennai, and what are the courses offered by CDAC? what is the procedure to apply? Pls mail me [email protected]
26th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i m in the final year of b.e in e.c.e ,but i have low percentage,what do i do?
go for job or go for m.tech?
21st February 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

after B.E.(cse) what course available rather than MBA, M.E
30th March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what i have to do after completing b.e in computer rather than mba, m.e.
I am not interested in programing?
19th May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Im completed my BE ece..suggest me sme part time courses after be other than ME/mba...
25th August 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I got less % that is below 60 aggregate wat should i do after BEIT im interested in coding will company take below 60%
16th September 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Why don't you guys try for IAS/IPS/IFS. Some competitive Exams. So many Engineers work under them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?