29th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after M.Com? Courses which will be useful to get a job?

i want to know which courses are available after mcom.which course useful to get job?i also want to know any courses related a/c.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available after M.Com? Courses which will be useful to get a job?
  2. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  3. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  4. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  5. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  6. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  7. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  8. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  9. What is the syllabus of B.Math?
  10. Job oriented courses in Kerala after B.Sc Zoology?
  11. What courses I need to do next after completion of MA and B.Ed to get a government job? -- [New]
  12. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  13. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  14. List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?
  15. What are the courses which I can apply after Graduation which would promise me a job?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  17. Which subjects are included in Aviation Course?
  18. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
2nd November 2011, 08:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after M.Com? Courses which will be useful to get a job?

There are many certification courses available for you after M.Com. Some of these courses are Certificate in Accounting, Certificate in Tally, Certificate Course in Income Tax (CCIT), Certificate Course in Financial Accounting & Taxation (CCFAT), etc. These courses will increase your job opportunities. You can even do research or Ph.d as well. You can find lot of opportunities in both private and public sector.
4th February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available after M.Com? Courses which will be useful to get a job?

what scope after m.com with 45% marks? Is their are any diploma courses that should i move further for my better future... please suggest..
4th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of doing ph.d
15th April 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is namita arora. i have done my MCOM from Himachal University in 2003. i am married from the past 7 yrs. Now i want to pursue my education further but dont know what to do. Please help.

email id is [email protected]
8th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done MCOM Course From Indira guandhi national open university in 2013.and iam searching for after mcom..p/s help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?