13th December 2011, 06:34 PM
elluriswati

List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?

i have completed my "mcom" (ib).i want to know the oppournities in govt sector at present,what are the additional courses to be learned to grab other oppournities.

27th February 2012, 05:49 AM
chandler8161

Default Re: List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?

Dear Friend,
being a M.COM candidate you can apply for lots job available in government sector as well as in private sector.
You will get accountant job, administrative job etc easily in varioues department. for this you have to go through
the written test and interview conducted by the company or recruitment board.

following are the companies where you may apply for job-
>>> BANK P.O
>>> RAILWAY JOB
>>> MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
>>> UPSC
>>> SSC
>>> ASRB AO
>>> FCI
>>> MIDDLE LEVEL ACCOUNTANT
etc

for searching job you may follow the following websites-
www.freshersworld.com
www.sarkarinaukari.com
www.sarkari-naukari.blogspot.com
www.yuvajobs.com
www.freejobalert.com
29th February 2012, 10:24 PM
measrasr

Default Re: List of government jobs available for M.Com (LB) graduate? Are there any other additional courses that can be done for better opportunities?

Hi dear,

being a M.COM candidate you can apply for lots job available in government sector as well as in private sector.
You will get accountant job, administrative job etc easily in varioues department. for this you have to go through
the written test and interview conducted by the company or recruitment board.

following are the companies where you may apply for job-
>>> BANK P.O
>>> RAILWAY JOB
>>> MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
>>> UPSC
>>> SSC
>>> ASRB AO
>>> FCI
>>> MIDDLE LEVEL ACCOUNTANT
etc

for searching job you may follow the following websites-
www.freshersworld.com
www.sarkarinaukari.com
www.sarkari-naukari.blogspot.com
www.yuvajobs.com
www.freejobalert.com

Thanks
1st September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 33 years old m.com pass(67% marks)person. May i have any government job opportunity at this time?
6th April 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

WAT IS SCOP FOR M.COM BANKING AND FINANCE
7th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mcom external & I have problem in pspeaking english so im fearing for attending the interviews I have interest in doing job but this english problem become a big eni my for me im very tensed about this problem what should I do plz
8th May 2013, 07:16 PM
vkghanghas

Bank p.o
railway job
management trainee
upsc
ssc
asrb ao
fci
middle level accountant
27th July 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I complet b.com and my 55 Percentage in final year there is any job for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?