18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What courses I need to do next after completion of MA and B.Ed to get a government job?

Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for govt job? Can you please provide me the details on the courses which I can opt for next to get the government job as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quicker response.

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job?
  2. What courses I need to do next after completion of MA and B.Ed to get a government job? -- [New]
  3. What should i do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?
  4. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  5. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  8. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?
  9. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  10. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  12. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  13. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  14. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  15. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the government teaching job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  17. How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?
  18. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
19th April 2016, 10:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I need to do next after completion of MA and B.Ed to get a government job?

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for teacher post in Government sector is "Graduation" along with Bachelor of Education Course with minimum 55% marks for some posts.

>> For Primary Teacher - Graduation + B.Ed with minimum 55% marks

>> For Secondary or Senior Secondary Teacher Post - Post Graduation + B.Ed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

As you have successfully completed Master of Arts (M.A) which is a PG Course and B.Ed, you do not need to worry about the eligibility criteria.

Pre-Requisites:
* Besides Master's and B.Ed you must have qualified in any of the below entrance examinations.
-- CTET (or)
-- STET (or)
-- UGC NET Examination

* Try to clear any one of the above mentioned exams with good score in order to get job in government sector.
19th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I need to do next after completion of MA and B.Ed to get a government job?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET examination for recruitment in government jobs after master's degree.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and must have B.Ed from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination. There is no age limit to appear for examination. So, candidates after qualifying in examination are eligible for recruitment.

The examination is conducted by state and central government for recruitment of candidates in state and central government schools.
19th April 2016, 06:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Now you only need to appear and qualify for TET or CTET. The examination is conducted by State of Central Government.

The eligibility to appear for examination

The candidate must have pass bachelor degree from any recognised University

CTET examination is conducted for requirement of teacher in Central Government schools.
19th April 2016, 11:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You need to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by the state of Central Government. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the examination is a candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree from recognised University with minimum of 50% marks.
20th April 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for govt job? Can you please provide me the details on the courses which I can opt for next to get the government job as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quicker response.
You have already studied MA and B.Ed so you don’t need to study any other course to get a government job. But you have to appear for CTET and State Teacher Eligibility Test. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is for getting a teacher jobs in central government and government aided schools. The website link is http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx. The State Teacher Eligibility Test also conducted by the state governments for the recruitment of teachers. You have to clear the examination to get a teacher job in state government and government aided schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?