11th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Plaban Sinha

Which courses are available for me after 10th all over India? Last date for submission of application?

My brother has passed 10 th exam in 2012,guide me which courses are available after 10th in all over India as well as in my state Tripura & name of these institution who posesess these courses & procedure of admission & as well as last date for submitting application.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. What's the last date for the form submission of MHT-CET undergraduate courses?
  3. Last date of application form for ITI courses after 10th? -- [New]
  4. Is there any intermediate courses available at Anantapur? What's the last date of application forms submission?
  5. What is the last date of submission of application form for M.Tech PGCET?
  6. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. What is the amount of DD to be made for foundation course of ICWA?
  9. Last date of submission of application forms for BPT in government colleges in India?
  10. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  11. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  12. Last date for submission of application form for diploma courses in Maharashtra?
  13. Last date of submission of application? Date of the examination for common proficiency test?
  14. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  15. Am I eligible for Group 2 Exams having scored 58% in B.Tech course in the year of 2009?
  16. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  17. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  18. Date of distribution of SCRA application forms? Last date of submission?
14th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses are available for me after 10th all over India? Last date for submission of application?

Hi dear..

Well After 10th there are various diploma courses you can opt for, a complete guide to this is as given below in the image. First you have to decide, what your brother wants to do, then oly I could tell you about institutes offering the course .

All the best..!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
14th August 2012, 11:28 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Which courses are available for me after 10th all over India? Last date for submission of application?

You can do diploma in technical or nontechnical
which sector you like
i think that technical is the best
u think about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?