24th June 2011, 02:32 PM
sheetal.pedhav

Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?

i have completed my Bsc(agriculture) degree with 67%
which are the course for Msc after this, in which i can apply.
can u plz tell me the list of courses for Msc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  7. How can I apply for MSc agriculture couse in KAU?
  8. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  9. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  10. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  12. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  13. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  14. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  15. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  18. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
27th October 2011, 10:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?

There is huge scope of higher studies after B.Sc agriculture. You can do MSc in different streams. Some of them are Agricultural Sciences, Agriculture Biotechnology, Agriculture Botany, Agriculture Chemistry, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Drying, etc. You can even do M.FSc if you have an interest. Another option is to do Master of Business Administration in Agriculture.
9th November 2011, 04:11 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?

dear friend,

you can apply for agriculture biotechnology,
agriculture chemistry,
and agriculture dying or many more .
so just go for it.
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 04:31 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you can apply for agriculture biotechnology,
agriculture chemistry,
and agriculture dying or many more .
so just go for it.
best of luck.
13th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

plz give me information about various entrance exam for msc agri. and criteria for it
6th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc with zoology Honrs.pls tellme where I have to do MSC by corespondence or regular
15th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have to just know distance edu.in msc agri by icar approved university
5th January 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I STUDIED BSC AGRICULTURE IN NON ICAR RECOGNISED I ABLE TO GET ADMISSION IN MSC GOVT CLG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?