6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?

Can I apply for MSc agriculture after bsc in botany. If yes please tell me the admission process and available colleges for MSc in agriculture in gujarat? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  2. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  3. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  4. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  8. Which is the best subject to take in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  9. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field? -- [New]
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  14. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after passing BCA?
  15. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  16. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  17. Can I get admission in MSc Agriculture if I am a student of BSc Biotech
  18. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
7th July 2016, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for MSc agriculture after bsc in botany. If yes please tell me the admission process and available colleges for MSc in agriculture in gujarat? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
No, B.Sc in Botany candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Agriculture from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?