10th July 2012, 12:05 AM
chitrajahemaraj

Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?

Which are the courses for biology students other than MBBS after plus two?

14th December 2012, 06:29 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?

Hello,
Other than MBBS there are quite a lot of career options, which are much more lucrative and job oriented than MBBS course. These are the following:
1)B.Sc. in Zoology
2)B.Sc. in Botany
3)B.Sc. in Microbiology
4)B.Sc. in Biotechnology
5)B.Sc. in Bio Physics
6)B.Sc. in Bio Chemistry
The last 4 options are very much effective for a good career even in abroad. You can do graduation for any of these genres and then go for the master degree in abroad. You will have to give GRE for this.This examination is held at any time in the year. You can enroll for any time for this examination. You have to prepare different area of English Language and Mathematics for GRE. This score will boost your master degree application in any abroad university. Then you can do a corresponding Ph.D. in the abroad university itself. After that you can opt for any work permit in abroad(for a few months or for a few years) and stay in abroad only. Good Luck.
26th December 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two?

I am a class 12 opting out for isc and neet,if i dont get chance in mbbs,what are the other fields open for me to get both involve in biology and lucrative jobs?
20th January 2013, 10:44 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the courses for Biology students other than MBBS after Plus Two

1.B.Sc. in Bio Chemistry

2.B.Sc. in Zoology

3.B.Sc. in Microbiology

4.B.Sc. in Bio Physics

5.B.Sc. in Botany

6.B.Sc. in Microbiology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th April 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I will become a journalism photographer. What i can do?
13th May 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i don not have maths combination.what will be best for me after class 12 other than medical as a career option and to get a good job in india
16th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i complete my plus two with 69%maks. Which course is applicable for more scope
22nd May 2013, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

My marks is 1173 in 2. My medical cut-off is 195.25 under BC. My view is about B.Tech. Bio-Technology. What are the job opportunity for Bio-Technology?
18th October 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

courses other than mbbs?
22nd May 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

my marks is 1086. which course is applicablefor me . iam completed plustwo science with maths
14th January 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to take bio & in class 10.Mbbs course & biotechnology (phd)both will almost take the same time to pursue them .Which one is more preferable after 2 yrs of completion of my 2??
17th March 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

sir which is the most suitable course for a plus two science student other than engineering and medical fields
28th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

which are the career job oriented courses other than MBBS after plus 2 science?
22nd May 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after getting 88.64 percentile overall and 80 percentile in PCB.? I am based in Vadodara Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?