20th May 2016, 08:32 PM
A Swarup

With a score of 77% in Diploma Engineering in which autonomous college can I get admission?

With a score of 77% in which autonomous college I will get admission after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the colleges affiliated to Anna university having EIE?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  4. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  5. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  6. How much marks should I score in MH CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI?
  7. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  8. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan if getting admission in Autonomous college for MBA?
  10. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  11. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  12. Difficulties in finding job at Maharashtra if degree is done from an autonomous college? Is autonomous college advisable?
  13. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  14. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  15. How to change the college to autonomous college? I am studying in AMVITM engineering college
  16. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  18. How can I prove that 3 years Diploma is equivalent to 12th?
20th May 2016, 11:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a score of 77% in Diploma Engineering in which autonomous college can I get admission?

To get admission in Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course with an aggregate of 77% marks, you need to appear in LEET entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling according to your rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in second year of Engineering course.

You need to report and join in that college or you can participate in second counselling to change your college. If you are not getting admission in autonomous college in counselling process then, you can buy a seat through Mangament quota which costs more fee than Convenor Quota seats.
22nd May 2016, 02:12 PM
raghav59

Default Re: With a score of 77% in Diploma Engineering in which autonomous college can I get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarup View Post
With a score of 77% in which autonomous college I will get admission after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
Hey, You can appear for LEET if you want or you can directly apply for the autonomous colleges if you want to. You will get direct entry into 2nd year of engineering. You can check out following best colleges to apply Lovely Professional University, Amity, SRM, VIT etc. Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?