12th October 2012, 10:42 PM
ayushbhansali

Which course is best suitable for 70% marks(12th)

hey !
hello ! everybody here..
plz help me to solve my problem.
which couse is best suitable for 70% marks(12th) which could fetch me a high or a good amount of salary to lead a satisficatory life..
thank you
yours respectfully
ayush bhansali
12th completed....

3rd November 2012, 01:02 PM
alledusol

Default Re: Which course is best suitable for 70% marks(12th)

Hi,
Plus 2 70% marks is sufficient to choose any professional course if you perform exceptionally well in the entrance test.
In the beginning of the career itself don't stick on the salary scale. Learning the profession is the eligibility to choose any of the high scale jobs.
1 If you are from Science back ground , can move to Med/Eng/CS etc
2 On higher study path Degree/Diploma as per your interest
3 Govt sponsored professioal jobs Army, navy etc
4 Banking/journalism/hotel management
17th August 2013, 05:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Selection of the course depends on your educational background, ie the subject you have studied at 12th. Science students can look for courses in engineering or medicine. Those having studied Biology as a subject can try for courses like MBBS, BAMS, and BHMS. You can try for engineering/diploma courses, if you are good at mathematics. Students, who have selected commerce as a subject in 12th, can look for B.Com, ICWA, or CA. B.A, BBA, etc are some other courses suitable for HSC holders. Selection of the course can be done according to your interest.
17th August 2013, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Selection of the course depends on your educational background, ie the subject you have studied at 12th. Science students can look for courses in engineering or medicine. Those having studied Biology as a subject can try for courses like MBBS, BAMS, and BHMS. You can try for engineering/diploma courses, if you are good at mathematics. Students, who have selected commerce as a subject in 12th, can look for B.Com, ICWA, or CA. B.A, BBA, etc are some other courses suitable for HSC holders. Selection of the course can be done according to your interest.
30th May 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 90% in 12 class and 90 out of 160 in eamcet. will i get seat in mbbs pvt college oc girl.
8th May 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I've been passed plus two in kerala scoring 70% choosing science stream. which course is suitable for me which would be related to medical field???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?