7th September 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology

Hi.I wanted to know if I have any oppurtunities to do MBA after 4 years of engineering in biotechnology?And if possible I would like to know what exams do I have to give to secure an admission in colleges abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. When will be the jobs for nurses in 2nd zone will be announced and what are job availabilities for male candidates?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  4. How may I get details about biotechnology courses?
  5. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  6. Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?
  7. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  8. Details for MBA in Biotechnology?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Which course is prefer after MBA? I have completed my Graduation with biotechnology and MBA with finance. Now I would like to continue my further studies in US
  11. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  12. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Is Microbiology a good choice?
  16. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  17. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?