20th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?

is it andhra university conducting any exam for students who completed +2

Related Questions:
  1. Any university conducting(affiliated by UGC) conducting MSc(IT) course?
  2. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  3. How can I design an innovative programme for conducting comprehensive assessment and evaluation of students
  4. Is MG university conducting MBA?
  5. Process of conducting on campus placements for B.Tech students?
  6. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  7. Which university is conducting B.Pharmacy counseling in Andhra pradesh?
  8. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE? -- [New]
  9. Is there any university conducting degree course of 1 year duration?
  10. Names of the colleges under Ram Manohar Lohiya Avadh University where commerce students can take admission?
  11. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  12. Details about SET entrance exam? Which are the different universities conducting this exam?
  13. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Exams to appear to get into dual degree course in IIT? Which university offers MSc electronics?
  15. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  17. When Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki are conducting off campus exam?
  18. Procedure to join LLB and LLM course? I have completed B.Com
27th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?

No,Andhra Pradesh University doesn't conducts any type of examinations for 12th passed students.

Beside this for taking admission for various courses in Andhra Pradesh University you can give the respective entrance exam prescribed by the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?