25th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?

M in sybms...wud like 2 knw about Post Graduation courses other than Mba after my completion of ty?? n best colleges offerin those courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  2. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  3. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in AP through PGCET? Courses offered by these colleges?
  6. What should I do after graduation? I have completed BSc in chemistry
  7. Different courses to do after the completion of 12th Commerce? Colleges offering these courses?
  8. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  10. Best valued course with less fees after completing B.Tech?
  11. What should I do after graduation in B.Com?
  12. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is good for me after completing 12th with maths
  15. Courses to do after MBA in Technology Management? Institutes offering these courses?
  16. Other fields after getting less percentage in diploma for engineering?
  17. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  18. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
30th September 2015, 09:46 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?

The courses other than MBA you can do after doing TY B.Com are
1. MBM
2. CA
3. ICWA
4. CS etc

To know more click >>Career-Cost-Accountant-Course (1).pdf
>>csbooklet.pdf
>>19.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?