26th May 2011, 04:18 PM

Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?

i have scored 62.2% marks in class 12th commerce without maths and i have cleared 5 subjects except 1,so sugget me courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after clearing my 12th without Maths if I get 50% marks in all the subjects?
  2. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  3. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  4. What to do after completing graduation in BSc Mathematics with 48%?
  5. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  6. How can I be an IPS officer after 12th commerce?
  7. Is there any oriented course in commerce stream without accounts or maths Subject?
  8. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  9. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  11. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  12. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  13. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  14. Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?
  15. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  16. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  17. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  18. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths -- [New]
28th July 2011, 08:27 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?

you can do b.com in khalska collage ,patiala ,punjab.
28th July 2011, 08:41 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?

mani type of collage are best but it deppend on student.
28th July 2011, 09:00 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have scored 62.2% marks in class 12th commerce without maths and i have cleared 5 subjects except 1,so sugget me courses.
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which stream you are interested in that subject you can take in graduation............

This is totally depend on you in which subject you are more interested......

You should must take B.COM because you have read commerce stream and for you B.COM is the best idea.........

That's why subject you can choose on your mind-make-up..........

This is too much important how can you maintain your subject and how can you deal with one left subject.............

This is totally depend on you ...in which you are more interested that subject you can choose...........
12th November 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

clearing 12th commerce without maths.then which courses are best to deal with after 12th ?
8th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am student of class 12th commerce the problem is i am facing huge difficulties on my mathematic at the same time my english strong. so please tell me sir what will better to do after 12th.....
24th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

isir, i m a student of class 12th commerce ,the problem is tat i strong in singing but at the same time i want to do b.com so tat i qualified graduation. plllse sir wati wil betterto do?
20th February 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

How can i get job with 12th pass.from maths.
31st March 2012, 12:19 AM
manwee

i am a student of commerce with 90% but without maths . will i get colledge?
2nd June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to improve my marks in 12th result if one subject show FT?
24th August 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

can i do ca after passing 12 class commerce withoutmath
asm mittal
31st January 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of comm class 11th without maths . suggest me best courses after passing my 12th
6th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which one is the best course between bba n b.com. in accounting nd finance aftr 12th
24th May 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Hai am a average commercoe student i want to know about courses without maths and their scopes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?