9th March 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any oriented course in commerce stream without accounts or maths Subject?

I was a commerce Student but weak in maths And Accounts Subject so i want such courses in which maths and accounts subjects won't be 12 class my subjects were environment ,economic,screctrial practical, English ,accounts,oc

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  2. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  3. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?
  4. Is there any problem if I drop Maths in 12th Commerce?
  5. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  6. Which subject paper I have to give for NDA? I am a 12th standard commerce stream student with Maths
  7. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  8. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  9. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  10. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala?
  11. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  12. Career options after commerce+maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  14. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?
  15. Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?
  16. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  17. What should I do after passing 10th?
  18. Question papers with answers for commerce,accounts,commerce,maths,english for class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?