1st April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses other than MBA? I am a B.Com final year student

m a b.com final yr student and ii don't want to do, can u plz recomment courses other than MBA, and it should be reasonable, with bright future?

25th February 2012, 04:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses other than MBA? I am a B.Com final year student

There are many options after B.Com which you can look for. If you are interested in the commerce field, M.Com is a good option. This will help you to enter in to the corporate work and you can also look for academic positions after clearing the NET exam. Apart from this, CA is a good option. ICWA and CS are also good options. After evaluating the scope of each course and your interest in the same the best option can be selected.
26th February 2012, 09:24 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the courses other than MBA? I am a B.Com final year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m a b.com final yr student and ii don't want to do, can u plz recomment courses other than MBA, and it should be reasonable, with bright future?
Dear aspirant ,

B.com course having scope as well as career option . After completing your B.com course , you may having lot courses like ,

If your aspiring to become an Lecturer or Research field then apply for M.com ( Master of Commerce )course . This course help you to get lecturer job . If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . First preference is given to commerce stream candidates . After completing M.com course you may apply NET ( National Eligibility Test ) . If your qualified in NET Examination , You may eligible to get lecturer job in any colleges . You may also apply for P.hD course .

( OR )

If your aspiring in accounting field then you may apply for CA Charted Accountant (or) CWA Cost and Work Accountancy . If your interested to apply for this courses then you should complete 12th standard and For CA course you may also qualified in CPT ( Common proficiency Test ) . If you want to become an Charted Accountant then you should qualified in three levels namely Foundation , Intermediate ,and Final course . This course having good scope . If your qualified in any one of the course , you may get good job with good remuneration . This course

( OR )

If you interested in Computer field then you may apply for MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) . MCA course having various specialization . If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university ( Note :- You should have Mathematics subject in 12th or Bachelor degree then only your eligible for MCA course )

So , you can select any one of the course in which you have more interest .
26th February 2012, 12:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
AS you are commerce student you have a good carrier you can do CA , CS , ICWAI etc........
this all are the professional courses which you can do for more details see below cahrt .

Good luck...........
26th February 2012, 12:58 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After B.Com you can apply for M.Com, B.Ed..

After B.Com there are many job option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Defence Services
> Railways
> Central Police Force
etc

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?