4th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hall ticket for the ISRO exam? When is the exam conducted?

I am appling for isro examination -engineer/scientific assistant.i am fully qualified for that exam.but i didn't get hall ticket for that exam.so i couldn't attend that exam? when the exam conducted? what is the reason for reject my application?

13th November 2011, 02:01 AM
Beready

Default Re: Hall ticket for the ISRO exam? When is the exam conducted?

hello friend,

if you don't get your Hall ticket that means you are not shortlisted for that Exam .
so sorry to tell but you are unable to give the exam.
just try for next time .
good luck.
13th November 2011, 05:54 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

exam is generally conducted in may and june.reason for the reject of your application my be that yo have not satisfied the age limit.I hope you will not let yourself down by this and do next time with full strength.
3rd February 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I have been submitted form post for the Assistant. I got 61% in Graduation. but got second class. may i qualified or not? tell me pls.
26th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted form the post of assistance, advt detail: 03/2011. whn is the exam? how will i get my hallticket?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?