11th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com?

Now I am studying in bcom final year and I want to go In MBA after my graduation but some my relative told me now the value of MBA is not too much so you do a M.com after graduation so I am confused please help me sir.

11th December 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com?

After completion of your B.Com course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like M.Com, MBA, MS, etc., based on your interest. If you are interested to continue your higher studies i.e., Master's degree in Commerce field, you can opt for M.Com course. If you are interested in Business field, you can opt for MBA course. After completion of your MBA course, you can find many job opportunities in private sector companies.
11th December 2015, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com?

These days if you do MBA from a substandard college then it is not considered a good qualification because you will end up with the same kind of salary which you would have got after graduation.

Therefore, try to get admission in top management college if you want a good package. Going for a low ranked private college will be expensive as well as not good for you. Hence, try to score excellently in CAT/GMAT/MAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?