26th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Courses to select after scoring 61% in T.Y.B.Com exam?

which courses i will select , i got 61% in t.y.b.com examination , i m interested in courses like MCA , ICWA, 3D animation or other wise will go for dad's business

28th July 2011, 09:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to select after scoring 61% in T.Y.B.Com exam?

You seem to be thoroughly confused. It is important that you select a stream based on where you wish to make a career. If you plan to join your dad’s business then knowledge in the field of accountancy will be useful. If you are looking for long term courses then ICWA, CA are good options and for short term courses options like Tally are available. Also basic knowledge in the field of computers is a must these days. Going for 3d animation, MCA would mean deviating from the area of commerce. So you need to decide about your career path and based on that select the appropriate stream.
28th July 2011, 09:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You seem to be thoroughly confused. It is important that you select a stream based on where you wish to make a career. If you plan to join your dad’s business then knowledge in the field of accountancy will be useful. If you are looking for long term courses then ICWA, CA are good options and for short term courses options like Tally are available. Also basic knowledge in the field of computers is a must these days. Going for 3d animation, MCA would mean deviating from the area of commerce. So you need to decide about your career path and based on that select the appropriate stream.
3rd September 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what do you mean by icwa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?