17th September 2011, 03:41 PM
rajupatel singh

Will I be eligible for PO exam after scoring 56% in my T.Y.B.Com exam?

I want to make my career in banking sactor but i got less marks(56%) in my TYBcom exam.i want give the PO exam will i able to give the exam. please reply.

18th September 2011, 08:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for PO exam after scoring 56% in my T.Y.B.Com exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajupatel singh View Post
I want to make my career in banking sactor but i got less marks(56%) in my TYBcom exam.i want give the PO exam will i able to give the exam. please reply.
Yes, Definitely You are eligible for Bank PO Recruitment examination.

To apply for Bank PO Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university.

Final year graduate candidates are not apply for Bank PO Examination.

So, Its better to complete your Graduation completely and then apply for Bank PO Examination.

>> For Nationalized Banks examination like SBI and IBPS, You need to complete your Graduation degree course and There is No Minimum Percentage is required to apply for SBI and IBPS Bank PO Recruitment examination.

So, If your age should between 21 to 30 years, then you are eligible for Both these given bank Examination.

>> But for Private banks Like ICICI, You need to complete your graduation with 55% marks in any discipline and your age should not be more than 25 years.

>> The selection are based on these parameters -

Aptitude Test
Group Process
Profiling
Interview.

>> So, Graduation is the Minimum eligibility To apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination, So You have scored more than 55% marks in your Graduation, so you are eligible for Bank PO Recruitment examination.

So, please wait for the Notification and for More New Recruitment check the Employment News Website.
18th September 2011, 04:14 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Will I be eligible for PO exam after scoring 56% in my T.Y.B.Com exam?

as u get lesser marks but ur still eligible for govt banks examination.but as for private banks required per entage is 60%.u go for govt banks.ibps bank
21st December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 49percent in bcom but i got cleared ibps eaxam with 135 marks. So i wamt to know will i am eligible for po recriutment. And i want bank will keep cut off by ibps marks only with b com results also. Ant when will the recruitment will start
25th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

l want to give ips exam what procedure are there to attend, now i had appaered to tybcom exam
25th May 2012, 09:08 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for bank PO exams.The minimum qualification required for this exam is graduation from a recognized university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK PO EXAM:

1.Graduate students are applicable.

2.Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.

3.3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates

4.5 years for SC/St candidates

5.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

AL THE BEST....
23rd May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I 've just given my t.y.B.Com exam from yashwantrao digital university and want to work in government bank.. So please tell me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?