29th April 2011, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Courses that should I take after 12th to get a job in Abroad? Colleges which I should choose?

hello. I'm doing class 12 wat courses should i do to get good job in abroad. and which collages should i choose.. it can be near kolkata or any other city..please help me i want to make perfect decisions from now 9903482289 is my no.please call please//please//please....tnx

Related Questions:
  1. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  2. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  3. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  5. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
  6. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are courses that I can opt for M.Sc? Job opportunities and research opportunities in Abroad?
  8. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  9. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  10. What can we do after 12th non medical except B.Tech? Courses in abroad after 12th?
  11. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  12. Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?
  13. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  14. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  15. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  16. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  17. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  18. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me? -- [New]
14th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses that should I take after 12th to get a job in Abroad? Colleges which I should choose?

There are many fields after 12th. In these all the courses are wanted in Abroad.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
24th November 2011, 09:02 AM
arun199011

Default Re: Courses that should I take after 12th to get a job in Abroad? Colleges which I should choose?

After 12th you have plenty of courses to join.The course are
B.COM,
B.SC,
B.E,
B.TECH,
NAVY etc.
In above courses you can choose any one and study well.
For going abroad you have write the entrance exams like
GRE,
TOFEL,
ILETS etc.
If you get good score in above entrance exams you have opportunity for going abroad and also scholarships are applicable.
12th December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete B.E(EEE)within 2 years, i want to work in mari\ne
so what should i do for that
7th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

is it is better to study after 12th engineerring in london or not?
26th March 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

does >> BBA or BBM provide better opportunities abroad for MBA & also to earn a good job abroad>>>>>>>
25th October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in foriegn after 12 th
7th November 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii please tell me which course I should choose I am going to complete my 12th in 2014 I want to work in abroad not in india so should I go for regular college or not whom so ever will reply please describe briefly I will really appreciate of your time... Thank you
11th February 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

what if someone discontinue their education(B.Sc-Applied chemistry) due to some reasons and study the distence education (B.Sc-IT).can they be able to get a job in abroad? pl send the reply to- [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I got 52% in PCM and i got 65% in hsc..could u plz tell me that if it is applicable for merchant navy for the DNS course ?
19th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, am I eligible to work in America or London or Australia after completing B.E Agriculture engineering. I am very much interested to work in abroad. so please response to my question
26th June 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hii... I am studying at 12 and my stream is commerce i don't understand what i do after 12... So i get job in abroad please help to select better course to get job in abroad...
27th June 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BCA course but what is the maximum percentage to be need?
23rd February 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 12th class with 57% with pcm. And now i am doing bsc mathematics. Can i go abroad for job. If yes then me the way for going .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?